Jenn Kang (they/them)
Jenn Kang has been a number of things over the years:
– a Live-in Caregiver for individuals with physical and intellectual disabilities, including palliative care
– a Labradoodle Doula – a waste reduction & resource management officer & bottle tosser
– a volunteer firefighter – a Fire Master at the Front St. Community Oven in Wolfville
– a trampoline instructor – a late-night technical support triager – a wedding officiant
– a member of the Workers Uprising organization for decent and dignified employment opportunities
Jenn Kang believes in accessibility for all and the pandemic has shown that great strides can be made in accessibility when industries want or need them. They are slowly turning their homestead into an all-ages respite centre and they have been learning ASL with the Lingvano app.
Jenn believes health care should be preventative, accessible, and affordable.
They want to see Nova Scotia’s economy thrive by using eco-tourism opportunities to draw revenue that isn’t at the expense of our gorgeous natural environments. On-Tree at Martock is an excellent example of this and Jenn was thrilled to see their wheelchair-accessible zipline demonstration.
Jenn loves to sing, believes strongly in social justice, and enjoys walking in the woods with dogs.
The Green Party of Nova Scotia is excited to have Jenn Kang as our candidate in the riding of Hants West.
If you would like to support Jenn Kang’s campaign by volunteering or hosting an event, contact Jenn Kang’s campaign team at email@example.com.